Friday, March 27, 2009

Daddy's first...

Tonight Kris and I were sitting on the couch watching March Madness and baby Ryan Elizabeth started kicking and moving like crazy!! So, tonight was the first time that Kris was able to feel her moving! It was so cool for him to finally be able to feel what I've been experiencing for a few weeks now...this is only the beginning of "firsts" for us...it was a priceless moment!

Okay...speaking of Baby Ryan Elizabeth...it is really different calling her that name! We have been so used to saying "baby Jantzen" or "baby" that now when we say Ryan it sounds weird! I talked with a few friends and they said this is normal. Strange sounding, I know, but thought I would share this thought for those of you who have yet to experience pregnancy. We still absolutely love the name!!!!! And can't wait to meet her!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kris and I...he is such an awesome hubby!! I love him so much!

The Jantzens at Kiawah Island in Charleston, SC (baby Ryan is in my tummy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment