As many of you know, this is my MOST favorite month of the year. So much so, that a few of my friends (including my hubby) call it "The Month of Jenny". You may be asking why? Well, let me share a few of my reasons...it's my b-day month (on the 29th) so I have all month looking forward to celebrating!! My hubby's b-day is June 10th...it's a month full of fun memories as a little girl growing up, swimming, playing outside, riding my bike to Braum's for ice cream, fun b-day parties, and QT runs with my dad for coolies (Pepsi ones and nerds too). It simply is delightful to see it's arrival every year as I reflect on my childhood, high school and college years, and then the recent times as well. So, here is to June...a Sonic cherry coke (with extra cherry) toast to all that you have in store for us this month!! I love you!! Thanks for always coming...right on time!! :)
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jenn!! I meant to tell you "Happy month of Jenny" on the phone the other day and we got talking about something else!!!! No really. Its true. I love you friend! I'm glad you were born. You make me smile a lot. :) And Ryan is such a great swimmer!!!
ReplyDelete