Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Ryan's New Favorite...
Today Ryan Elizabeth found a new favorite...after spending the day with my parents (shopping, eating yummy lunch, and running errands) we decided to make a quick stop to Chick-Fil-A for a yummy Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake. As soon as I got back in the car with the milkshakes, Ryan couldn't stop blabbering and pointing!! She wanted it!!! So Grammie climbed in the backseat and began letting her indulge in her new favorite thing...she was elated! And made a mess...but who cares...she's washable, right?
(Checkout her face starring down that cup!) 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Look at Bigs and that cup! True love!! Milkshakes are a great thing to fall in love with though. I have a crush on them too! Ruthie is bonkers for icecream - never had a milkshake yet, but I'm sure it would be a hit - all 2900 carbs!! :)
ReplyDelete