Tuesday, June 28, 2011

These Days...

This month is almost over...my most favorite month of the year! However it has been a WONDERFUL month and I'm ever so thankful for the month of June. Here are a few of my favorites this month.








-Ryan's learned to take off her pants and diaper after waking up, so yesterday this is how I found her...

-Our neighbors moved BUT we got to see Ace and Mimi (aka Carolyn) yesterday and here is a little video of the two of them singing to me as I came out of a shop...


-We put up Ryan's little giraffe pool, which she really enjoys. However she stays in one spot and doesn't really "swim" around, but that's okay. I guess it's just a glorified outdoor bathtub in her mind.

-On our way home last weekend from Uncle Matthew's b-day party Ryan kept asking for her glasses. So finally I fished around and found them in the backseat. She put them on and within minutes was out. It was 11:00 pm. Not sure why she needed the glasses, but oh well...she slept!

-And best of all, we got another nephew (or cousin)!! Asher was born so we headed out to TN to spend time with my sister and her family. Ryan loves playing with her cousins "The Buddies" and played in the rain for the first time. Each time she woke up she'd always ask for the "budd-tees" to play. They had a grand old time being kids...we love you guys!














No comments:

Post a Comment