What a month this has been! As you can see by the limited (actually no new post entries) that we have been a little busy with the season, traveling, shopping, photography, sewing, etc. BUT this week is a slower week so I'm catching up on blogging and editing pictures (oh, where to begin?).
At this point, I'm only able to share our Christmas celebration with Kris' family since my external hardrive is not working and there is a possibility that
a lot of my pictures are potentially lost, but at this point I'm choosing not to dwell on this thought. So, I'll share what we do have! After spending a week in Stillwater, we headed to OKC for the weekend of Christmas and enjoyed our time there. What a delight my in-laws are and such joys to be around! Here's a sample of our time together (the last time we will be in the home Kris grew up in since Jay and Karen will be moving within the upcoming month). Good times!
 |
| This is one of my dresses as a little girl. |
 |
| She's ready to go! Glasses, bracelets...what else does a girl need? |
 |
| I just love this sweet picture. |
 |
| Aunt Janette got her a Veggie Tales Castle - it was a hit! |
 |
Ryan kept wanting to go into the garage and finally she decided to put her shoes on.
And of course her bow...it was 40 degrees or so out there! But when has that mattered? |
 |
| Reading a book with Grandpa in her favorite chair, his! |
 |
| What a face! She loves her Grandma! |
 |
| Elmo and Ryan...she was so excited! |
 |
| Her new best friend. |
 |
| What you can't see is her hand is in a bag of Jelly Beans! |
 |
Band Aids are Ryan's new favorite thing...no boo boos needed...
I guess she uses them as stickers. |
 |
| Uncle Matthew & Aunt Heidi! |
No comments:
Post a Comment