Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Big "D" and Ryan E


With all of our travels, I'm a little behind in my blogging...but no worries! I'm determined to update ya'll with some sweet pictures of our little Ryan Elizabeth and the latest in our lives.

About two weeks ago, our family headed to Dallas. Kris had some meetings while Ryan and I got to hang out with one of my dear friends from OSU and a bridesmaid in our wedding. Ashley and her husband Scott opened their home to us! We had a wonderful time catching up on the last 7 years and also meeting their little Samantha (3 months old). We went out to eat (the first for Samantha) and ordered in too! It was truly a delightful trip! Ash, I love you sister!! You truly are such a blessing in my life and I treasure our friendship more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment