While there, we did a lot of fun things! We stayed in a retirement community called Leisure World, went on golf cart rides, visited the Phoenix Zoo, western town, went rock climbing, and had plenty of time with Papa and Genny too. One cool thing we did was go to Organ Pizza where you eat yummy pizza and watch a man play a huge organ with pipes all over the room, etc. It was very entertaining! Ryan did okay on her first airplane. It was a little rough on the take-off and landing, which I'd been told, but overall it was a win.
After our visit out there, it really hit home the importance of family. There is truly nothing greater outside of our relationship with Jesus than sweet family! God has blessed me so much with wonderful parents, siblings, grandparents, and in-laws. I'm forever thankful and blessed beyond measure for these treasured friendships. They are truly all that matters in this life. I love you all! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment