Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This past Sunday was Mother's Day! What a blessing it is to celebrate my mommy and my mother-in-law! God created a special place for mom's in our hearts and I'm forever thankful for the two in my life! I couldn't ask for better examples, support, and unconditional love!

With this being my first official Mother's Day as a mommy (in the past Kris had been sweet to get me a card from our dog, Tucker, but that has no comparison to being Ryan's mommy) I wasn't sure what to expect...but leave it to my hubby and sweet father-in-law to make it a huge success!

We were in OKC for the weekend and I awoke to a card and fresh cut flowers in bed...then to the smell of fresh coffee...walking in the kitchen was my hubby and father-in-law making us breakfast! Yummy pancakes, OJ, smoked (extra crispy) bacon, fried & scrambled eggs, and coffee! Oh, and did I mention that there were fresh cut flowers on the beautifully set kitchen table? Well there was!! It was a sure treat and I felt so loved, cherished, and appreciated! Kris got me cash (to spend however I pleased) and a day of spa! What a treat!! Thank you for making it the BESTEST Mother's Day I've had thus far!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment