Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"I Do"...Celebrating 10 Years!

It's hard to believe that the past 10 years have come and gone so quickly. On Saturday, May 20th at 7:00 pm in Stillwater, OK I married my best friend...there are so many memories that rush to my mind as I reminisce about that beautiful, picture perfect day. Some things I will always remember...
* Seeing my hubby's face for the first time as I began walking down the aisle with my dad.
* The first announcement of "Mr. & Mrs. Kris Jantzen", my heart was thrilled to finally have his name!
* Savoring the first few minutes after we exited the sanctuary and it hit us that we were both hitched! That was a sweet moment standing in the hall of the church together...just the two of us.
* Going on our honeymoon and just the two of us being together with uninterrupted time! Oh, how I loved that beautiful week in Jackson Hole, WY with my hubby!
* Beginning our new lives together in Tulsa...everything was so fresh and new. No more having to say "good-bye" and being dropped off at my apartment.
* And one of my favorites is sharing our dreams together...I love dreaming with Kris! It's one of my most favorite things!
So, here is to the love of my life...thank you for loving me unconditionally, sharing your life, dreams, and heart with me. And most of all, thank you for treasuring and cherishing me! I'm so thankful for you and all that we've been through, the ways we've grown in the last 10 years together. There is no one else I'd rather spend my life with...I truly look forward to all that God has in store for us! Thank you for sweet Ryan Elizabeth too, she's truly added so much to our lives that words can't express. What a blessing and honor to have her in our family. I love you dearly and am so glad you're my hubby!
-your wiffie









No comments:

Post a Comment