It's my joy to share photography, custom cards, invitations, & announcements for you and your loved ones! Contact me today to learn more about what I can do for you! TrickySquirrelDesigns@gmail.com
Jenn & Chris, It's so good to see all the pictures! It was wonderful to meet her in the hospital. I can't wait to come to your home and see her in her new environment! Blessings & intimacy with the Lord to you! shell
She's BEAUTIFUL! What an amazing gift! I can't wait to maeet her!
ReplyDeleteThanks for updating....I've been waiting :) can't wait to meet her! I'll call you after the kids get back to school!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteshe is precious! Congratulations! Look at all that hair!
ReplyDeleteJenn & Chris, It's so good to see all the pictures! It was wonderful to meet her in the hospital. I can't wait to come to your home and see her in her new environment! Blessings & intimacy with the Lord to you! shell
ReplyDeleteshe is so precious! congrats you two! perfect little girl! I love the pictures that Erin got too!
ReplyDeleteDIonne and Dusty