It's my joy to share photography, custom cards, invitations, & announcements for you and your loved ones! Contact me today to learn more about what I can do for you! TrickySquirrelDesigns@gmail.com
What a sweetie!! I especially like the picture of her in the red strawberry outfit. I so wish I could be there in person to squeeze her. I'm sure her and Ruthie would be fast friends if we all lived in T-town. They'll just have to be pen-pals... :) Love you! Proud of you! You make pretty babies! :)
She is precious! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO precious Jenn! I can't wait to meet her in person!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie!! I especially like the picture of her in the red strawberry outfit. I so wish I could be there in person to squeeze her. I'm sure her and Ruthie would be fast friends if we all lived in T-town. They'll just have to be pen-pals... :) Love you! Proud of you! You make pretty babies! :)
ReplyDelete