Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ryan's Day Out in T-Town!

Last night we went on our first walk with Miss Ryan. It was a beautiful last summer evening, the cool breeze and evening sounds made for a delightful stroll in our neighborhood. We captured the moment, but in one picture there is no Ryan, so Kris took a photo of she and I for the record.






Ryan's first day of work with daddy and mommy was today! This morning we headed up to Kris' office and then off to the orthodontic office to say hello to everyone. Miss Dana loved hanging out with Ryan and even took a business call with Ryan in tote! I'm sure Ryan did her part in helping to answer the financial question. All in all, we had a fun time and of course everyone loves Ryan! Who wouldn't? She is so precious and lovable! And to top off our eventful day on the town, Ryan and I made our first visit together to the grocery store to pick up a few things on our way home! What a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment