Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Delightful Day...

What makes a day delightful? A day like today...getting all dolled up (Ryan and mommy) and going to lunch with one of my long-time friends Alissa, visiting Ryan's Daddy at work, basking in the warm sun of winter (with a nice temperature of 50 degrees), slowing down this afternoon and just being...and finally ending the evening at home with my wonderful husband and baby girl! The day was filled with laughter, friends, family, and tasty food! It doesn't get much better than this...I loved it!

Check out Ryan's most adorable outfit and hat (thanks to Aunt Lissy)! Ryan also got a cute little giraffe from Aunt Lissy today at lunch! She loves it!!

Tonight as I was putting on her warm jammies that her cousins got her, I must say it will be her last night to wear them...they almost didn't zip up over her chunky thighs!! So here are some pics of her from today and this evening (she was so tired!)...she's such a doll! Love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment