Monday, January 4, 2010

Mall Walkers...


Over the last few days, maybe weeks now, I've begin to go a little crazy being at home...the cold weather and winter chill make it not so inviting to go on a walk, be outside, run errands, or anything of the sorts. Yesterday it hit me that part of the problem is that the sun has not shown for days now...BUT today was a new day and guess what? The sun was out!! Yippee!! In an effort to begin the journey of loosing baby weight, Ryan and I got out and headed to the mall. Yep, we walked the mall this morning for over an hour. Now for those who know me, just to simply walk the mall and not go into a few stores is ridiculous!! So Ryan and I made it a point to visit several stores incorporating them into our walk routine. It was delightful...and a change of scenery from being at home ALL DAY! I never thought I'd become a "Mall Walker", but now I've crossed over to the other side...and the retired folks were there ready to greet us!

No comments:

Post a Comment